- 8th February 2022
- Posted by: webmaster
Report to: Project Manager/ Project General Manager
1. Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
2. Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings
3. Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
4. Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
5. Prepares and assists in drawing revisions required.
6. Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project close-Outs.
7. Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
8. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
9. Any other duties as and when instructed by Project Manager/ Project General
10. To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records
Minimum Qualification : Diploma, Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
Minimum Experience : 2 years