- 2nd February 2022
- Posted by: webmaster
Reports to: M&E Manager/ Project Manager/ Project General Manager
1. Identify discrepancies between M&E structure, ID, Architectural and Client provision.
2. To responsible for planning, controlling, coordinating, inspection and testing of mechanical and electrical work.
3. Preparation and submission of M&E coordination drawings in accordance to construction schedule
4. Compile Operation and Maintenance Manual, comprising of specifications, information on the equipment installation and As-Built shop drawing.
5. Liaise and coordinate with client, authorities, consultants and M&E subcontractors and supplier on the schedule of works and delivery of materials to meet with project requirement.
6. Review and identity variation and schedule of works related to M&E scope
7. Supervise the M&E work and coordinate with client’s representatives, consultants and subcontractor on technical matters.
8. To coordinate installation of M&E works as per approved drawing.
9. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction and safety practices, as relevant and required by the quality management system.