- 8th February 2022
- Posted by: webmaster
Reports to: Project Manager/ Project General Manager
1. Cease further construction works at site if non-conformance encountered.
2. Give verbal warning to site staff in case of safety instruction is not being followed.
1. To carry out and implement quality control in all work activities in accordance to standards, specifications and drawing.
2. To assist in site meeting attendance for progress updates.
3. To plan, coordinate and execute project installation and engineering activities including surveying, manpower management, work and material delivery schedule.
4. To maintain, manage and report tracking of site progress to resolve any technical queries and disputes Project Manager.
5. To co-ordinate and liaise with client/ consultants/ NSC and subcontractors.
6. To ensure that safe and healthy working arrangements are established, maintained and regulation observed.
7. To ensure site supervisor assist purchaser on monitor QP 13.4 material delivery log-book for the Delivery order number.
8. To monitor and control minimum of material wastage on site.
9. To maintain& enhance good & Propel relationship with Client/ Client Representative and consultants to archive client satisfaction through continue improvement.
10. Any other duties as assigned by the superior/ or the Management.
11. To identify and record quality problem through inspection and report to project manager.
12. To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records and inspection on site work.
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
Minimum Experience : 2 years.