- 2nd February 2022
- Posted by: webmaster
Reports to: Project Manager/ Project General Manager
- Cease further construction works at site if non-conformance encountered.
- Give verbal warning to site staff in case of safety instruction is not being followed.
- To liaise with site representative on all project and site operation.
- To verify drawing/ technical specification for adequacy.
- To monitor progress of construction operation.
- To supervise, plan and direct the construction work force daily.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with client/consultants/NSC and DSC.
- To ensure that safe and healthy working arrangements are established, maintained and regulation observed.
- To ensure inspection, verification and security of construction work are done.
- To monitor progress of building operation.
- To initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- To verify the implementation of solution.
- To monitor QP 13.4 Material Delivery Log-book for the Delivery order number.
- To ensure all DO (delivery order) back to office weekly
- To monitor and control minimum of material wastage on site.
- To maintain& enhance good & Propel relationship with Client/ Client Representative and consultants to archive client satisfaction through continue improvement.
- To monitor and ensure all subcontractors and NCS defect is in order to hand over to client with satisfaction manner.
- To identify and record quality problem through inspection and report to project manager.
- To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records and inspection on site work.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering or relevant field
Minimum Experience : 2 years