- 28th July 2023
- Posted by: webmaster
Reports to: Project Manager/ Site Manager
- To carry out and implement quality control in all work activities in accordance to standards, specifications and drawing.
- To assist in site meeting attendance for progress updates.
- To plan, coordinate and execute project installation and engineering activities including surveying, manpower management, work and material delivery schedule.
- To maintain, manage and report tracking of site progress to resolve any technical queries and disputes Project Manager.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with client/ consultants/ NSC and subcontractors.
- To ensure that safe and healthy working arrangements are established, maintained and regulation observed.
- To ensure site supervisor assist purchaser on monitor QP 13.4 material delivery log-book for the Delivery order number.
- To monitor and control minimum of material wastage on site.
- To maintain& enhance good & Propel relationship with Client/ Client Representative and consultants to archive client satisfaction through continue improvement.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior/ or the Management.
- To identify and record quality problem through inspection and report to project manager.
- To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records and inspection on site work.