- 28th July 2023
- Posted by: webmaster
Report to: Safety Manager/ Project Manager/ Project General Manager
1. Cease further construction works at site if non-conformance encountered.
2. Give verbal warning to site personnel in case of safety instruction is not being followed.
1. To ensure that safety regulation is comply at site.
2. To train all site staff regarding safety at site
3. To liaise with authority on all project and site safety.
4. To establish a safety and health monitoring system for company regarding all project
5. To prepare for JKKP inspection and maintain JKKP compliance status.
6. To review the effectiveness & suitability at site safety and health management review minutes reports.
7. To liaise with site representative on all project and site safety.
8. To ensure that safety and health system is established, maintained and regularly observation.
9. To monitor comply with local authority requirement e.g. JKKP, CIDB, Ministry safety and health department.
10. To obtain and monitor for LAUBROS factory JKKP license is update every year (base on JKKP requirement basic)
11. Ensure and monitor all plant and equipment with “PMT” Approval.
12. To ensure all worker with CIDB “Green Card” and foreign worker with valid work permit before entry to construction site.
13. To ensure “Green Card & Working Permit” validity for all workers.
14. To maintain site cleanliness & housekeeping in good manner, with site supervisor
15. To ensure and monitor for all operator license.
16. To ensure safety tool box meeting is conducted on fortnightly basis.
17. To ensure all scaffolding tagging are in-order to comply local authority requirement.
18. To ensure proper implementation of ISO related records and inspection on site work.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Occupational safety & Health.
Minimum Experience : 2 years in related field