- 7th September 2023
- Posted by: webmaster
Report to: Senior Contract Executive/Assistant Contract Manager / Contract Manager
- Perform take-off quantities.
- Perform cost analysis & estimation.
- Pre & post tender contract administration.
- Prepare progress claim & variation orders.
- Verification of sub-contractor / supplier claim
- Assist project Manager in prepare of material schedule.
- To advises Project Manager on Contractual matters
- To prepare the progress report for every site meeting (PQP)
- To assist Contract Manager in evaluation of tender.
- To assist Project Manager for monitoring on EI (Engineer Instruction, Architects Instruction and Client Instruction) for Variation Order claim.
- To prepare project budgetary and material required as guideline for project manager and purchaser for further action.
- To monitor together with project manager and purchaser for costing issue / or specialist item.
- To prepare and monitor for project final account.
To ensure proper implementation for ISO record