- 27th July 2023
- Posted by: webmaster
Reports to: Assistant Purchasing Manager
- To obtain quotation from supplier.
- To issue purchase order.
- In charge of Material delivery schedule.
- Compiling record of material received.
- To keep track the material price list by monthly.
- To summary each project material use on site.
- Preparation of company’s resume for new suppliers application.(Subject to Managing Director’s Approval)
- To update all project manager for any price increase or change with efficient action.
- To update all project manager or site personnel any material shortage / time frame on delivery / manufacturer products processing time frame and etc. is to avoid any cause of delay on deliver.
- Monitor and arrangement for daily use machinery and equipment with site personnel with propel record.
- To ensure all site personnel to return all DO (Delivery Order) base on weekly basic, for matching and filing.
- To Assist in develop and implement procurement system for continues improvement in purchasing control budgetary
- To develop new source of supplier for better costing and quality material.
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time, accurately, in good condition and is communicated to the related departments.
- Identifies and evaluates suppliers, arranges for transportation of purchased materials
- To arranged daily schedule for lorry driver and crane
- To ensure proper implementation for ISO record.
- To assist contract department enquiry tender
- Assist HR & Admin for stationery procurement
- Handle in procurement for maintenance dept such as spare part and looking for new vendor
- Handle PPE for safety on the comparison and issue Purchase Order
Any ad hoc as assign by your immediate superior